What Is Cnc Milling?
CNC milling or manual milling is a machining process used to process prismatic parts. A milling cutter with a rotating cylindrical head and multiple flutes is usually called an end mill or an end mill. It can move along different axes and is used to machine long and narrow spaces, grooves, and outer contours. The machine tool for milling is called a milling machine, and the CNC milling machine is usually an exponential control machining center. Milling processing includes manual milling and CNC milling, and milling processing is carried out in the machining workshop.
- The parts have strong adaptability and flexibility, and can process parts with particularly complex contour shapes or difficult to control size, such as mold parts, shell parts, etc.
- It can process parts that can not be processed or difficult to process by ordinary machine tools, such as complex curve parts described by mathematical models and three-dimensional surface parts.
- It can process parts that need to be processed in multiple processes after one clamping and positioning.
- High processing precision, stable and reliable processing quality.
- The high degree of production automation can reduce the labor intensity of the operator. Conducive to the automation of production management.
- High production efficiency.
- In terms of cutting principles, both end milling and peripheral milling are intermittent cutting methods, not continuous cutting like turning. Therefore, the requirements for tools are higher, and they have good impact resistance, toughness and wear resistance. sex. In dry cutting conditions, good red hardness is also required
CNC Milling Service In China
Are you looking for a CNC milling partner in China ?
Because you want the best service and quality at an affordable cost? That is not all: quotations are issued within two days and production starts fast. No long waiting times for cnc milling service in China at Minghe. Our workers are flexible and skilled. We are used to ship goods by boat, plane and train (to Europe). And more: we unburden our customers by adding value such as product assembly.
Don’t hesitate to ask for our best price offer for the manufacturing of your machining parts.
Chinese CNC machining services are a good choice for those companies looking to outsource their machining of metal and plastic components. In fact, outsourcing CNC machining in China is a crucial step for many product engineers. More specific, worldwide business have their components manufactured in China, since few other countries can match China for cost and efficiency.
All things considered, in terms of CNC machining China can be difficult to find your way. It is often not easy to find the right supplier in china. There are many Chinese CNC machining factories to choose from. In addition, communication can be more challenging than it is with domestic supply chains. not to mention differences in currency, standards, and intellectual property laws.
What are the benefits of CNC machining in China
CNC machining in China has several benefits for you. First, the supply chain is very broad and efficient. Next, our operators are skilled and motivated. And they work 10 hours per day. Do you think the distance is a disadvantage ? Well, We deliver small series within one week, if requested. This is including sand blasting, anodizing and laser engraving of text and symbols, for example. But don’t try to speed up too often. because fast fabrication comes at an extra cost and you penalize the quality. Lets say an average production time for small series is about 3 weeks.
Minghe is specialized in CNC milling of aluminum, steel, stainless steel and brass. We produce plastic machined parts as well. Our standard is high and prices are competitive.
Don’t hesitate to send your requests for quotation. We will answer you within a few days. We can assist you as well in making 3D files and Technical drawings of your product.