The headache for customers and friends is the problem of the misalignment of the dual-process cnc router machine. Because there are many misalignment problems, and there are many cnc router machine parts involved, how to solve the misalignment of the dual-process cnc router machine is a difficult problem to solve. It depends on years of experience. Can be solved. The editor has summarized some analysis of the causes of the dislocation of the dual-process cnc router machine, and I hope it will be helpful to you.
1. The reason for the drive: the structure or electronic components in the drive itself can also cause misalignment. There are many reasons for this. If the number of occurrences is small and the speed is lowered, sometimes it can be engraved normally. This means that the drive is not good or broken. If the drive is misplaced at the beginning of engraving, it means that the drive is already good or bad. This kind of drive can be repaired or worse. .
2. The reason for the voltage: the power required during work is large. If the voltage is too low to supply the driver with insufficient power, the power will not reach it will cause misalignment. Generally, there are more y-axis. This phenomenon may be caused by insufficient external voltage. Or someone on the same line uses high-power equipment such as electric welding. A good way to solve this is to install a 50000 watt stabilized power supply, but the error range of this stabilized power supply cannot exceed 5%, and it is better to be within 3%.
3. The reason for the interface board, main board, and adapter board: If the interface board, main board, or adapter board is broken, the machine will not move in one direction or three axes during the working process, causing the engraving to be misaligned.
4. Reasons for the spindle motor: If it is a stepping motor or a servo motor, the whole machine does not move in a certain direction, and the screw cannot be turned by hand.
5. The cause of the machine body itself: a certain part of the machine is faulty or loose, and there are impurities on the surface, etc., which may cause misalignment. If the coupling is loose or broken, it will be misaligned, and the guide rail and screw will also be misaligned without cleaning and refueling.
6. This phenomenon will also occur if the machine tool line of the cnc router machine is broken.
The above is the reason for the misalignment of the dual-process cnc router machine sorted out for everyone. If you have any questions, you can directly consult our online customer service to answer you.
Cncmachine.wiki supply CNC machine guide for EDM,Cnc Punching Machine,Cnc Milling Machine,Cnc Lathe Machine,Cnc Carving Machine,5 Axis Cnc Machine,Cnc Engraving Machine,Laser Cnc Machine,Metal Cnc Machine,CNC Bending Machine,CNC Grinding Machine,Home Cnc Machine,Wood Cnc Machine,3D Cnc Machine,Cnc Router Machine,Desktop Cnc Machine,Boring Machine,Swiss Machine,Turn-Mill Machine,CNC Spinning Machine,CNC Polishing Machine,Pipe Cnc Cutter,Hydraulic Press and Edge banding machine etc.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：The solution to the misalignment of the double-process cnc router machine Upload to:09-24 2021
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks