What are the classifications of precision metal stamping parts? With the development of the hardware products industry, the equipment and technology of metal stamping parts are continuously improving. The metal stamping parts are becoming more and more sophisticated, with more and more varieties, and the scale of environmental trends is also continuing to expand. Precision metal stamping parts can be divided into many types according to the industry, use and process characteristics. Let’s explain to friends what kind of products are precision metal stamping products, and what are the examples of precision metal stamping parts!
Precision metal stamping parts mainly refer to the processed parts obtained by applying external force to materials such as plates, profiles, etc. by the stamping machine or die, and the metal stamping parts processing manufacturers deform or separate them. With the development of industrial technology, the demand for many products in the finished hardware industry is increasing. The process requirements for precision metal stamping parts are getting higher and higher, and there are more and more examples.
Precision metal stamping parts can be divided into various types according to the use and processing characteristics of various industries. What are the specific classifications of precision metal stamping parts are as follows:
- 1. Auto parts; mainly include car layout parts, car function parts, car lathe parts, car relays, etc.
- 2. Electronic parts: Mainly include continuous devices, connectors, brush parts, electrical terminals, elastic parts, etc.
- 3. Home appliance parts: Mainly include my friends’ electric parts, such as color tube electron gun parts, and small home appliances parts, various layout parts and functional parts, etc.
- 4. IC integrated circuit lead frame; mainly includes discrete device lead frame and integrated circuit lead frame, etc.
- 5. Motor cores; mainly include single-phase series motor cores, single-phase household motor cores, single-phase shaded pole motor cores, permanent magnet DC motor cores, industrial motor cores, plastic-encapsulated stator cores, etc.
- 6. Electrical iron cores; mainly include E-shaped transformer cores, EI-shaped transformer cores, I-shaped transformer cores, and other transformer core chips.
- 7. Heat exchanger fins; mainly include industrial heat exchanger fins, household heat exchanger fins, and automobile heat exchanger fins.
- 8. Other types of parts; mainly include instrument and meter parts, IT parts, acoustic and video parts, contemporary office parts, and daily hardware parts.
1. Planning of metal stamping manufacturing
A strict inspection system must be established during manufacturing. The first piece of metal stamping parts manufactured daily must be fully inspected, and the inspection must be passed before it can be put into manufacturing. At the same time, inspections must be strengthened, if accidents occur. Work should be punished in real time.
In the stamping process, it is necessary to ensure the cleanliness of the cavity of the automotive Stamping Die, and the work place should be neatened and the workpieces after the orderly processing should be placed neatly.
Adhere to the cultural manufacturing system, for example, the transfer of metal stamping parts and accessories must use appropriate workstations, otherwise the surface of the workpiece will be crushed and scratched and the surface quality of the workpiece will be affected.
2. Hardware stamping design specifications
In the design of metal stamping parts, it should be ensured that the dimensional accuracy and surface roughness requirements should be as low as possible under normal application conditions, and it should be beneficial to the exchange between metal stamping parts, reducing garbage, and guaranteeing metal stamping parts. Stability of quality.
When designing metal stamping parts, the existing equipment, process equipment and procedures should be used as much as possible to process the metal stamping parts, and at the same time, it should be beneficial to extend the application life of the stamping die.
The designed stamping parts must be beneficial to improve the utilization rate of metal materials, reduce the variety and specifications of materials, and reduce the cost of materials as much as possible; accept cheap materials when allowed, and make the parts as waste-free and as small as possible. Scrap arbitration.
The design of metal stamping parts must meet the application and technical performance of the industry’s products, and it can be assembled and repaired conveniently.
The layout of the metal stamping parts design should be reasonable and the shape should be simple, which is beneficial to simplify the mold layout and simplify the number of processes, that is, use very few and very simple stamping processes to achieve all parts processing, reduce and use other techniques to process, and is beneficial to stamping Manipulate, facilitate the structure to realize mechanized and automated manufacturing, in order to improve the task manufacturing rate.
We produce quality CNC machined parts, sheet metal fabrication, metal stamping prototypes and production, wire forming parts,deep drawn enclosures and related metal parts. We are committed to provide custom-made metal stamping parts at high quality and lowest cost.Under current economy situation, most customer are persuing cost-effective items.
Link to this article：What are the classifications of precision metal stamping parts?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Stamping Wiki，Thanks